Ginger has so many good qualities! You can call it a power root! Drinking a fresh ginger infusion every day can lower your risk of many diseases! Do we have to say more?
We know… it’s a lot of work to grate ginger everyday! That’s why this trick is a life changing hack!
Preparation less than 5 minutes Freezing time until firm (at least 2 hours)
Ingredients (for 1 ice cube mold)
- 1 ginger root (size depends on the size of your ice cube tray)
- some water
- Peel off the skin of your ginger root.
- Cut your ginger root into pieces.
- Put it in a blender.
- Add some water (1/3 of your ginger portion).
- Mix it all together.
- Divide the ginger between the molds in your ice cube tray.
- Put it in the freezer and freeze until firm (at least 2 hours)
Now you can easily put a ginger ice cube in your cup everyday (how many depends on how strong you want your infusion, this is a matter of taste). The water you have to pour on your ice cube has to be at least 80°C (176°F) or more!
Tea rumour: Not everyone likes the sharp and spicy taste of ginger, that’s why you can experiment by adding a lot of other flavours to your drink! We love it to drink it pure but also in combination with cinnamon and fresh apple juice!